Here’s a lazy Sunday special, for all you breakfast in bed lovers. It’s quick, easy & cost effective.
You will need:
- 2 bananas, the riper the better!
- 1 egg
- A splash of dairy free milk
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of desiccated coconut
- A sprinkling of Pumpkin seeds
- A drizzle of honey/agave syrup
- Blend together the bananas, egg and milk
- Stir in the cinnamon, chia seeds and desiccated coconut
- Heat a non stick frying pan and add a spoonful of butter or coconut oil.
- Add a laddle or two of mixture depending on your preferred size of pancake.
- Once the pancake sets and the bottom has browned, flip to cook the opposing side.
- Repeat until the batter is all used up.
- Sprinkle your pumpkin seeds and extra chia seeds and a drizzle of honey to finish.
- Feel free to add your favorite toppings, to add a more savory or sweet taste.